Five Flavours culinary sets – order now!
Tasty Cinema is a section that invites you to embark on a culinary journey through Asia, composed of films showing how food helps build interpersonal connections, how seasonal kitchen brings balance into one’s life, and how recipes passed on through generations can create the sense of community and become a cultural experience.
We accept orders for culinary sets only until 20 November!
The steaming, spicy Vietnamese soups, colorful crunchy vegetables, and beautifully composed delicacies in the Japanese bentos can seriously build up your appetite. At this year’s Five Flavours, you can combine a screen feast with a hands-on experience of Asian aromas. In cooperation with the best Warsaw restaurants specializing in Asian cuisines, we created special sets inspired by the films of the section.
At least two different sets are available for each day of the Festival. You can pre-order them on November 10-20. During the Festival, all you need to do is sit down in front of you screen and wait for the delivery – then, together with the characters on screen, you can enjoy the perfectly cooked rice, hot sauces, the mushroom bullion and green papayas.
The sets will be delivered throughout Warsaw between 6 and 8 p.m. The dishes are prepared on the day of the delivery, but some of them will require simple thermal processing – a detailed preparation manual will be included in the box.
For viewers outside the delivery range, we prepared a special set of original snacks, showcasing the surprising tastes of Asia. The set will soon be available in the Festival online shop.
Please send all questions and comments regarding the shop to: email@example.com.
Culinary sets accompanying the Tasty Cinema section
- Korean Home Set inspired by "Little Forest," from Yache Korea
- Japanese Vegan Ramen inspired by "Bittersweet," from Vegan Ramen Shop
- Bittersweet Vegan Sushi inspired by "Bittersweet," from Vegan Ramen Shop
- Japanese Box: Meat Bear Bento inspired by "Bento Harassment," from Niigata Onigiri
- Japanese Box: Vegan Rabbit Bento inspired by "Bento Harassment," from Niigata Onigiri
- Japanese Onigiri With A Finnish Twist, inspired by "Kamome Diner," from Niigata Onigiri
- Japanese Udon: The Tale of Samurai Cooking inspired by "The Tale of Samurai Cooking," from Shoku
- Eclectic Singapore Tempeh Set inspired by "Not My Mother’s Baking," from Sambal Restauracja Indonezyjska
- Eclectic Singapore Meat Set inspired by "Not My Mother’s Baking," from Sambal Restauracja Indonezyjska
- Thai-Vietnamese Delicacies: Culinary Stories inspired by "Caterer" and "He Serves Fish, She Eats Flowers," from Sajgonka
Tasty cinema partner: