Tickets for Five Flavours Film Festival
Tickets for all festival screenings at 13th Five Flavours are available at our website
All films are screened in original languages with English and Polish subtitles.
- available online for all the screenings via www.piecsmakow.pl
- for screenings at the Muranow cinema: available at the venue from 25th October (reservations: 22 635 25 29, Muranow.gutekfilm.pl)
- for screenings at the Kinoteka cinema: available at the venue from 25th October (22 551 70 70, Kinoteka.pl)
- 22 PLN – screenings at Muranów and Kinoteka cinemas (except special screenings)
- 17 PLN - screening of film starting before 16:00 on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- 15 PLN - screenings on Monday (18th November)
- 30 PLN - opening gala on 13th November
- 66,6 PLN - Asian Horror Night
- 42 PLN - Zombie Night
Regulations of the ticket sales
- The online sale of the tickets for a specific event is limited by the number of tickets and lasts until the ticket poll is available.
- Tickets cannot be returned, in accordance with the §6 of the regulations.
- Payments for the ordered tickets must be made within 48hours following online receipt of the order.
- You can pay for tickets purchased online by using one of the available forms of electronic payment offered on the festival website (DotPay service).
- Once payment for tickets has been made, the purchaser will receive an e-mail confirming that the order has been completed, within 2 business days after the payment.
- Pass bearers are entitled to tickets at a discount price for selected special events.
- Five Flavours reserves the right to cancel the sales at any time and for any reason, without giving a reason.
- Tickets have to be shown before entering the screening room, as an electronic ticket saved on a mobile device or as a printed version.
- Once payment for tickets has been made, the purchaser can print the tickets by choosing "my orders" on the website and then clicking "print tickets".