Passes, tickets, accreditations - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of pass and ticket purchase VIA www.piecsmakow.pl
- Website – the website located under the domain of www.piecsmakow.pl, to which the Organizer holds exclusive rights;
- Organizer – Fundacja Sztuki Arteria, headquartered in Warsaw at 30 Świętokrzyska St, 00-116, Warszawa, entered into the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, and independent public health care institutions and into the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court of the City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000213829, NIP: 521-329-94-74, Regon: 015779463;
- Purchaser – a natural person, legal person or unincorporated organizational entity possessing legal capacity, which concludes with the Organizer a purchase agreement for a Pass and/or Ticket; a Purchaser who is a natural person must possess full legal capacity;
- Participant – a natural person who participates in an Event by means of a Pass and/or Ticket; the Participant may be the same as the Purchaser;
- Event – film festival, concert or other event organized by the Organizer in which participation is made possible through the purchase of Passes and/or Tickets;
- Passes – specific documents attesting the conclusion of an agreement with the Organizer, entitling holders to attend an Event; the Organizer designates Passes for specific Events, thus entitling holders to attend screenings at film festivals, and/or sells Passes to entities operating within the media and film industries (Accreditations);
- Tickets – specific documents attesting the conclusion of an agreement with the Organizer, entitling holders to attend an Event; the Organizer designates Tickets for specific Events, entitling holders to attend multiple or single film screenings, as well as special events and concerts;
- Terms and Conditions – the terms and conditions set out herewith.
- The Terms and Conditions establish the conditions for the purchase of Passes and/or Tickets through the Website.
- The purchase of Passes and/or Tickets through the Website requires the Purchaser to establish an account within the Website in accordance with the www.piecsmakow.pl website online services terms and conditions.
- In case of an agreement for obtaining Passes and/or Tickets via the Service with the consumer, said agreement shall be deemed an agreement concluded remotely pursuant to the act dated 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] from 2014, pos. 827).
- The Purchaser represents reading and being familiar with the Terms and Conditions prior to concluding a purchase agreement for Passes and/or Tickets. Purchaser’s conclusion of the sales agreement requires the Purchaser’s prior consent to the provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchaser shall comply with the provisions set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions are made available free of charge to Purchasers through the Website in a format which allows for the downloading, saving and printing thereof.
Principles for obtaining Passes and/or Tickets
- The Organizer provides within the Website information concerning current Events for which Passes and/or Tickets are sold.
- The Organizer provides within the Website information on:
- the types of Passes and/or Tickets offered, specifying whether said documents will be valid for designated participants only or for any bearer,
- regulations governing the issuance of Passes and/or Tickets,
- regulations governing the use of Passes and/or Tickets, specifying whether a Pass and/or Ticket on its own entitles the bearer to participate in an Event or whether an additional reservation is necessary for the Event or parts thereof,
- the full prices including tax of Passes and/or Tickets, as well as any promotions applicable by the Organizer,
- the sales period for Passes and/or Tickets, specifying the days and/or hours when orders for Passes and/or Tickets may be placed,
- available options of payment for Passes and Tickets,
- regulations governing the collection of Passes and/or Tickets, specifying whether said documents may be collected in person only (in such cases collection locations and times shall be indicated), or whether the Organizer shall provide the option of transmitting electronic Passes and/or Tickets to be printed by the Participant,
- regulations governing participation in Events and the Participant’s obligations relating thereto.
- The provision of such information as described in Paragraph 2, above, constitutes an invitation to the Purchaser to place an offer (order).
- Placing an order requires the Purchaser to specify a type of Pass and/or Ticket, the quantity ordered, the preferred form of payment and collection option, within the scope of the choices made available by the Organizer. The Organizer stipulates that each Pass may be purchased for only one individual, although the Purchaser may order a Pass on behalf of a third party (the Participant).
- The purchase agreement for Passes and/or Tickets shall be concluded upon the Organizer’s receipt of Purchaser’s order; the Organizer shall then send confirmation thereof to the email address provided by the Purchaser.
- In the event of reasonable doubt as to the accuracy of order data (this does not, however, apply to types of Passes and/or Tickets, the quantity ordered, choice of screenings, and like information) and/or either Purchaser or Participant data (including photographs), the Organizer will attempt to contact the Purchaser to obtain the correct information. In the event the Purchaser cannot be reached or that the errors cannot be rectified, the Organizer may cancel the order, informing the Purchaser of the cancellation to the best of Organizer’s ability. If the Purchaser has already provided payment, the Organizer shall undertake to refund the payment in full within 14 days following the date of order cancellation.
- The sale of Passes and/or Tickets is limited to the number of available Passes and/or Tickets. The Organizer shall undertake best efforts to ensure the sales offer of Passes and/or Tickets is up to date. In the event the Organizer receives an order submitted by a Purchaser for Passes and/or Tickets unavailable at the time of order receipt, the agreement shall expire and the Purchaser shall be informed accordingly by email. If the Purchaser has already provided payment, the Organizer shall undertake to refund the payment in full within 14 days following the date of agreement expiry.
- Unless otherwise stated by the Organizer, Pass and/or Ticket duplicates will not be issued.
- The price of each order placed by the Purchaser is based on the price of the ordered Passes and/or Tickets at the time of order placement; all prices are provided in full including tax. The Organizer shall inform Purchasers of any additional fees applicable to the purchased Passes and/or Tickets.
- The Purchaser is obliged to provide payment for purchased Passes and/or Tickets within 48 hours following receipt of the order by Organizer, unless otherwise stated by the Organizer in relation to specific Events.
- The payment is made though an electronic fund transfer via Dotpay.
- In the event the Purchaser fails to provide payment in full within the stated deadline, outlined under Paragraph 2, above, the Organizer may cancel the Purchaser’s order, in which case the Purchaser will be informed accordingly. In the event the Purchaser provides partial payment, the Organizer shall provide a full refund of the sums paid.
- Payment is considered to have been made in full when – the account of the Organizer accepting payment on behalf of the Organizer is credited.
Collection of Passes and/or Tickets
- Unless otherwise stated by the Organizer, Passes and/or Tickets can only be collected by the Participant (in person) at a location that the Organizer shall designate in the description of specific Events described within the Website.
- Unless otherwise stated by the Organizer, in-person collection of a Pass and/or Ticket is conditional upon presentation of valid identification by the Purchaser or – in cases where a Purchaser purchases a Pass and/or Ticket for a Participant – by the Participant, on behalf of whom the Purchaser made the purchase.
- In the event the Organizer specifies multiple options of Pass and/or Ticket delivery, delivery shall be completed in the manner indicated by the Purchaser.
Right of Withdrawal
The right to terminate an agreement concluded remotely pursuant to the Act dated 30 may 2014 on consumer rights, shall not apply to Purchasers who are consumers pursuant to legal regulations in the event of concluding an agreement to obtain a Pass and/or Ticket with Organizer, pursuant to article 38 point 12) of said act, because such concerns providing services related to recreation, entertainment, sporting or cultural events on the selected day or term of service provision.
- Purchasers shall make any claims relating to Services provided by the Organizer in writing, by registered letter posted to the Organizer’s address or in electronic format to the address listed in § 8 item 1 of the Terms and Conditions.
- Claims shall include the Purchaser’s name, surname, mailing address, and email address.
- The Organizer shall review claims within 30 days of receipt of the registered letter.
- The Organizer shall refer to the Terms and Conditions set out herewith in reviewing all claims.
- The Organizer shall inform the Purchaser in writing of any decisions regarding claims by letter or email, at the address specified in the registered letter containing the claim.
- Users should direct all questions, opinions and requests pertaining to purchase agreements for Passes and/or Tickets, as well as all declarations addressed to the Organizer, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The purchase agreement for Passes and/or Tickets concluded between the Organizer and the Purchaser is subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions as effective on the date of agreement conclusion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall become applicable upon February 9 2016.