Seat Reservation Rules
The 15th edition of the Five Flavours Asian Film Festival will feature, for the first time, a seat reservation system at cinema screenings for holders of passes and stationary accreditations. Only a reservation guarantees you a seat at a screening!
Reservations will be possible from Tuesday, 16 November from 12:00 p.m. for all the festival's films.
The reservation system is very simple and is based on similar principles as buying tickets for individual screenings - just login to your account, visit the page of the selected film and click "book". Detailed information can be found below.
- Pass holders and media accreditation holders must book their seats for the screenings.
- Reservations will be possible from Tuesday, 16 November at 12:00 p.m. for all the festivals' films.
- You can only book one screening per hour block, i.e. you cannot book overlapping screenings.
- Reservations are available on the piecsmakow.pl website, on the pages of the individual films - in the same place where you buy your tickets. To make a booking, log in to the piecsmakow.pl website to the account to which the pass/accreditation is assigned and use the "book" button that appears instead of the "add to cart" button.
- At the entrance to the hall you need to present the pass, which this year is also available in a digital version - to open it, click on the pass icon visible on the festival website after logging in, next to the "profile" item.
- You can cancel your reservation until the last minute, in the same place where you made it.
- We kindly ask you to make reservations only for the screenings you are going to, in order not to occupy the seats of willing viewers.
- If there are seats available in the auditorium and the limit of seats due to covid restrictions is not exhausted, for those who decide to attend the show and have not made a reservation in advance, a reservation will be made "automatically" at the entrance to the auditorium after scanning the pass. There will be seats available for most screenings before the show itself.
- A list of booked films is available under "my bookings" in the "profile" menu.
- Please be punctual - latecomers may not be admitted if their seats have already been taken by those waiting for the last minute seats to be released.
- We would like to remind you that your ticket does not entitle you to enter the opening of the Festival on November 17th at 20:30 in Muranów Cinema.