About Festival Passes
Passes for the 12th Five Flavours Film Festival are available from 1st August.
Conditions of purchasing passes for the 12th Five Flavours Film Festival:
- the Five Flavours Pass, available for 240 PLN, entitles you to access all the festival screenings in Warsaw except for the Opening Gala and the Horror Night (organised as a Halloween event before the festival),
- the Radio Asia Pass, available for 170 PLN, entitles you to access all Radio Asia concerts, except for music workshops (6-9 December),
- the Master Pass, available for 400 PLN, besides all the festival screenings, including the Opening Gala, is also valid for the Horror Night and all Radio Asia concerts (6-9 December),
- the pass grants you a special discount to purchase the festival tote bag,
- the pass grants you a special discount at Ibis Old Town Hotel (in case you are interested please contact email@example.com),
- the pass grants you a special discount in various restaurants and Hostels,
- the pass is personal and it may not be handed over to other persons,
- the passes will be sold until 30 October, unless all the passes are sold out earlier,
- the passes are non-returnable,
- the purchased pass can be picked up from 14 November at the festival reception at the Kino Muranów venue in Warsaw, every day from 12:00 until the beginning of the last screening,
- the Radio Asia pass will be availabe (170 PLN) from 20 September,
- the Radio Asia pass can be picked up from 14 till 22 November at the Five Film Flavours Festival reception at the Kino Muranów venue in Warsaw, every day from 12:00 until the beginning of the last screening, and during Radio Asia Festival, one hour before the performance.
- the pass can only be purchased online via the Dotpay.pl system.