If there is any information you cannot find in this info pack or you have extra questions regarding Five Flavours or your stay in Warsaw, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +48 880 628 585. We will provide you with more information and help out to organise a memorable stay in Warsaw.
- Tickets for screenings at Muranów and Kinoteka cinemas (except special events and marathons) will be on sale as soon as we announce full programme.
- The full program of the festival and the projection calendar will be announced on October 24th at 18:00.
- In the first half of the festival, screenings will take place throughout the whole day.
- Tickets for screenings on Monday and every day before 5 PM will have a special price.
- Tickets for all the screenings will be available online at piecsmakow.pl and at the Going website.
- Tickets are also available in the ticket office of the cinema where the screening is held: Muranów cinema – 22 635 30 78, muranow.gutekfilm.pl, Kinoteka – 22 551 70 70, kinoteka.pl.
The seats at the cinemas are not numbered during all festival screenings.
Festival passes were available till October 20. Pass holders can take part in all festival screenings, except the gala opening. This year's novelty is the Weekend Pass, which allows access to all screenings during 15-17 November (from Friday to Sunday).
All films are screened in original language versions with English and Polish subtitles.
Exceptions might happen only if there's no print with English subtitles available – which is a rare situation and might happen rather with older and not restored films.
5 Andersa St, 00-147 Warsaw
Tram/bus/metro station: Metro Ratusz Arsenal
Palace of Culture and Science
1 Defilad Sq (entrance from Aleje Jerozolimskie), 00-901 Warsaw
Metro station: Metro Centrum
Tram/bus stops: Centrum
Other close bus stops: Dworzec Centralny (Central Station), Emilii Plater