Accreditation Terms and Conditions
Conditions of purchasing accreditations
- Accreditations are granted to active journalists and industry professionals.
- The accreditation costs depends on the form of access to the Festival. Accreditation for screenings in the cinema coast PLN 200 (VAT included), while access to the VOD Five Flavours service is PLN 100 (VAT included).
- Journalists or industry professionals can be granted a free accreditation provided they were accredited guests at the past editions of Five Flavours and, for example, covered the festival or actively cooperated with it. Please provide the web links to your publications or briefly describe your previous collaboration with Five Flavours.
- Accreditations for screenings in the cinema are available from 30th September until 6th November, access to the VOD Five Flavours can be purchased from September 30, until the end of the Festival (December 6).
- The offline accreditation entitles you to access all the festival screenings in Warsaw, including the the Opening and Closing Galas. However, you will need an extra free ticket for the Opening Gala which you can receive by email.
- Payment for the accreditation should be made within 48 hours of your submission being accepted by the operator. The accreditation can only be purchased exclusively online via the Dotpay.pl system (online payment / card).
- The accreditation is personal, i.e. issued for the name and surname stated in the application form, and non-transferable.
- You can place an order for accreditation for another person. The person concerned will be notified via email that his/her personal data was used to place the order. One person can order more than one accreditation.
- The accreditations cannot be returned.
- The festival reserves the right to not grant the accreditation.