About Festival Passes
Passes for the 13th Five Flavours Film Festival are available from 5st August.
Conditions of purchasing passes for the 13th Five Flavours Film Festival:
- the Radio Asia Pass, available for 160 PLN, entitles you to access all Radio Asia concerts (5-8 December),
- the Five Flavours Pass, available for 270 PLN, entitles you to access all the festival screenings in Warsaw except for the Opening Gala and the Horror Night (organised as a Halloween event before the festival),
- the Master Pass, available for 420 PLN, besides all the festival screenings, including the Opening Gala, is also valid for the Horror Night and all Radio Asia concerts (5-8 December),
- the Weekend Pass, available for 180 PLN, entitles you to access to all festival screenings in Warsaw from 15th to 17th of November (Friday to Sunday),
- the pass grants you a special discount to purchase the festival tote bag,
- the pass grants you a special discount in various Warsaw restaurants and Hostels,
- the pass is personal and it may not be handed over to other persons,
- the passes will be sold until 19 October (Five Flavours) and 30 November (Radio Asia), unless all the passes are sold out earlier,
- the passes are non-returnable,
- the purchased pass can be picked up from 13 November at the festival reception at the Kino Muranów venue in Warsaw, every day from 12:00 until the beginning of the last screening,
- the Radio Asia pass can be picked up from 13 till 20 November at the Five Film Flavours Festival reception at the Kino Muranów venue in Warsaw, every day from 12:00 until the beginning of the last screening, and on 5 December at Festival Radio Asia reception at the TR Warszawa from 18:00 until 20:00.
- the pass can only be purchased online via the Dotpay.pl system.