If there is any information you cannot find in this info pack or you have extra questions regarding Five Flavours or your stay in Warsaw, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or +48 880 628 585. We will provide you with more information and help out to organise a memorable stay in Warsaw.
- Tickets for screenings at Muranów and Kinoteka cinemas (except special events and marathons): 20 PLN
- Events in the Museum of Modern Art: free entrance
- Tickets for screenings on Monday and every day before 5 PM: 15 PLN
- Tickets for all the screenings are available online at piecsmakow.pl and at the Going website.
- Tickets are also available in the ticket office of the cinema where the screening is held: Muranów cinema – 22 635 30 78, muranow.gutekfilm.pl, Kinoteka – 22 551 70 70, kinoteka.pl.
The seats at the cinemas are not numbered during all festival screenings.
Festival passes were available till October 18. Pass holders can take part in all festival screenings, except the gala opening.
All films are screened in original language versions with English and Polish subtitles.
Exceptions might happen only if there's no print with English subtitles available – which is a rare situation and might happen rather with older and not restored films.
5 Andersa St, 00-147 Warsaw
Tram/bus/metro station: Metro Ratusz Arsenal
Palace of Culture and Science
1 Defilad Sq (entrance from Aleje Jerozolimskie), 00-901 Warsaw
Metro station: Metro Centrum
Tram/bus stops: Centrum
Other close bus stops: Dworzec Centralny (Central Station), Emilii Plater
MUSEUM OF MODERN ART
Pańska 3, 00-124 Warszawa
close to the Palace of Culture and Science
Metro station: Rondo ONZ;
Tram/bus stops: Dworzec Centralny, Emilii Plater