Regulations of the ticket sales
- The online sale of the tickets for a specific event is limited by the number of tickets and lasts until the ticket poll is available.
- Payments for the ordered tickets must be made within 48 hours following online receipt of the order.
- You can pay for tickets purchased online by using one of the available forms of electronic payment offered on the festival website (DotPay service).
- Once payment for tickets has been made, the purchaser will receive an e-mail confirming that the order has been completed, within 2 business days after the payment.
- Pass bearers are entitled to tickets at a discount price for selected special events.
- Five Flavours reserves the right to cancel the sales at any time and for any reason, without giving a reason.
- Tickets cannot be returned, in accordance of the §6 of the regulations.
- Once payment for tickets has been made, the purchaser can print the tickets by choosing "my orders" on the website and then clicking "print tickets".