- September 27th 2016: Five Flavours opens with a subtle Japanese drama, closes with Johnnie To
- September 23th 2016: Asian Festivals Con during 10. Five Flavours in Warsaw
- September 20th 2016: Asian Horror Night program revealed
- September 15th 2016: Fukushima, Five Years Later - a special section of the 10th edition
- September 1st 2016: Tickets for unique Radio Asia concerts available now!
- August 25th 2016: Festival aces in New Asian Cinema section
- July 15th 2016: Five Flavours Film Festival Joins NETPAC
- June 30th 2016: First Details of Five Flavours Jubilee Program!
- November 23rd 2015: 9th Five Flavours FF ends. 0.5 mm wins the competition
- October 23rd 2015: 9th Five Flavours Film Festival announces full program
- October 2nd 2015: Taiwanese wuxia films at the 9th Five Flavours
- September 23rd 2015: New Asian Cinema: the cinematic pulse of the Far East
- September 18th 2015: Special screenings at Five Flavours: "The Assassin" by Hou Hsiao-hsien and "The Office" by Johnnie To
- August 28th 2015: John Woo's Heroic Bloodshed Classics Bring the Fire to Five Flavours
- August 24th 2015: 9th Five Flavours Programme: Between Tradition and Modernity
- July 14th 2015: 9th Five Flavours Film Focuses on Films by Japanese Female Directors
- "36" and "Ilo Ilo" honoured at 7th Five Flavours
- World premiere of "Homostratus" at Five Flavours Film Festival
- "Hanyut" to close Five Flavours Film Festival
- Five Flavours Film Festival
Festival's logotype and poster: download
Tickets for unique Radio Asia concerts available now!